Signage Planning & Consultancy
Established in the year 2003, AAA has built a solid reputation for bringing innovations to wayfinding and signage for some of India’s reputed hospitals. We have to this day extended our services to many reputed hospitals in the country. Mr. Joseph Pamu who is the Managing Director, is the driving force, and as a Senior Consultant has completed many prestigious hospital signage and wayfinding projects in the country.
Today’s buildings and spaces are becoming more vast, unique and complex, and the need for professional, clear and unbiased advice from a wayfinding and signage consultant to guide users through these spaces, cannot be understated. AAA Business Solutions India Pvt.Ltd., brings a fresh and unique approach to the field by redefining what wayfinding and signage consulting is all about. We call it design & innovation for the built environment.
AAA broke the mold of the traditional signage consultancy – a world of graphic designers, by creating a multidisciplinary approach. With a dedicated and skilled team of designers, architects, engineers, wayfinding analysts and graphic artists, AAA’s expertise can be counted on to make a positive difference to your project.
We have to this day completed a myriad of projects across the country and below is the list of hospitals we dealt with in the recent past:
- Meitra Hospital – Calicut. Part of PMHCP, a Dubai based healthcare company establishing hospitals across the country, beginning with their 500 bedded hospital coming up in Calicut.
- C.K. Birla Hospital – Jaipur. A Super Specialty hospital floated by CK Birla Group from Calcutta.
- Rainbow Children’s Hospitals – A Hyderabad based healthcare company having hospitals in Hyderabad, Bangalore & New Delhi.
- Shri Balaji Super Specialty Hospital – Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
- Shanti Memorial Hospital – Cuttack, Orissa.
- Apollo Cancer Hospital – Hyderabad
- Apollo Cradle – Hyderabad
- Shanti Memorial Hospitals – Cuttack
- Global Hospitals – Hyderabad and many more over the last one decade.
Our service offerings include:
- Site visit for assessment
- Creation of BOQ and lists
- Circulation Planning and Navigation
- Signage Planning
- Theme and Concept Design
- Signage Design Detailing
- Prototype Development
- Good-for-Construction Drawings and Specifications
- Material specifications & recommendations
- Project Management and Supervision of Execution
You can mail your requirement direct to Mr. Joseph Pamu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9010400015 for a detailed discussion.